Children’s Primary Care Medical Group (CPCMG) is an accredited, physician-owned medical group comprised of more than 100 providers located in over 20 practice locations throughout San Diego County and southern Riverside. Since 1995, we’ve been recognized for quality, service excellence and improving the health status of children.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Working together to restore, sustain and enhance the health and developmental potential of children.
Our Team Values:
- Pride and Excellence in work.
- Commitment to Quality and Continuous Improvement.
- Patient Needs First.
- Visionary and Innovative Leadership, balancing new and seasoned perspectives.
- Peer support and Unity of Purpose.
- Commitment to Collaboration and Teamwork.
- Honesty, Integrity and Effective Communication.
- Accountability for group and individual.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer stability, flexibility and significant growth opportunities for board-certified pediatricians, pediatric nurse practitioners and physician assistants who share our ideals. All in an environment of caring – and fun.
We’re here to support what you want to achieve:
- Physician-owned, self-governing group
- Stable environment where you can grow your pediatric practice
- Opportunities to become a shareholder
- Flexibility to reach your individual professional goals
- The benefits of our successful partnership with our management partner: Rady Children’s Physician Management Services (RCPMS)